Disclaimer for danrricos solutions
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are in the business of offering solutions to your business, to help grow and solidify your marketing.
Disclaimers for danrricos solutions
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. danrricos.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website danrricos.com, is strictly at your own risk. will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
We work our contract mostly using paypal invoicing feature. To every new project (Contract), we begin the project upon a 60% down payment and never lower than 60%. The rest of the invoice is due as we complete the project, anywhere from 3 to 8 weeks. If for any reasons you (our customer) are not satisfied during the revision process, the 60% IS NON-REFUNDABLE, due to time and hours worked up to that point. The other 40% would be dropped and forgiven.
Refunds can and are only processed if a request to cancel the contract is asked and email to email@example.com within 48 hours from the date of down payment.
A refund of up to 10% can be applied depending on circumstances. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your concerns.
Once you approve the project the other part (40%) is due, you have up to 15 days do complete the invoice. If invoice is not paid by the 15 day we agree the project is complete, we can put a block on your website with in 60 days of unpaid fees. We will always try to work out with you and communicate to make sure everything is taken care of and you are satisfied.
If by any chance, in behalf of the customer, takes to long to deliver material needed for creation of the site, over 6 months to be exact, no refunds can be applied and an extra fee can/will be charged for the extra time invested in the project.
Revision begins in between 1 to 4 weeks, depending on the complexity and features your website will have. Other than that, would could add more time to the revision process is waiting for material needed to fill in the blanks for the site owner (you). Any other issues that could interfere in this tie, we will make sure to notify you.
We have the right to change, alter or modify the disclaimer at any time.